St. Ireneaus said,
“The Glory of God is man fully alive.”
That’s exactly how you were wired to live.
Get the First Chapter FREE!
Enter your below to sign up for Ken's monthly newsletter and we'll send you a PDF copy of the first chapter of Fully Alive.
Yet sadness, depression, feelings of apathy and helplessness often characterize our lives. We survive but not thrive. This book is a treasure map that leads from monotony to adventure. From boring mediocrity to thrilling risk. Here are detailed directions to take hold of the power to live the kind of life you were created for and your soul longs for. Fully Alive uncovers signs of life that lead to physical, mental, social and spiritual empowerment.
“I love you. Those three words are absolutely essential to being fully alive.” http://owl.ly/c9F0m #fullyalive
- Discover the adventure hiding in the middle of the mundane.
- Exchange the pain of unmet expectations for the joy of living with expectancy.
- Get unstuck and take the first step that will lead to a new body, mind and spirit.
- Kick guilt to the curb and experience real freedom.
- Drive a stake into the heart of your everyday fears and live again.
- Tap into a power that will protect you whether you're crawling through the valley or standing on the mountain top.
Henry David Thoreau is accredited with saying, “Most men live lives of quiet desperation.” Not you! Not today! Not ever!